M16 half track rear outside storage boxes info needed

happydayz123

Hi,can anyone help i'm looking for close up pic's & dimension's of the two large rear outside storage boxes.So i can fabricate new one's for my M16 halftrack also any contact with current owner's of the M16.Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheer's

Stu

Many thanks for the replies guy's would you happen to have any drawing's/measurement's of the one's you made Adrian i have all the equipment to do the work lazer cutter bender etc.

I'll pop over Adam it'll be nice to see both of them lined up at the ponderosa show.

I am hoping to get the M14 somthing like for the Ponderosa !!!!,got some new tracks and sprockets coming in our container from the USA on the 15th of April so just the brakes to do paint job and new exhaust and she will be like new LOL,Berti the bulldozer might make it to the show will just have to see how i get on with it all ,going to move the good running part of the fleet up to Kens at Morley very soon !!.