Duxford Question

commander

I am attempting to restore a Bofors anti tank gun and have been told that they have one of these at the museum at Duxford. As this is quite away from where I live does anybody know if you can go down and do some mesuring and take photos or who to contact down there ?

Commander

I am attempting to restore a Bofors anti tank gun and have been told that they have one of these at the museum at Duxford. As this is quite away from where I live does anybody know if you can go down and do some mesuring and take photos or who to contact down there ?

Commander

Try giving Lauren Child a PM mate , I believe she's our girl on the inside at Duxford IWM :D

Commander

Parts of Duxford, notably the Land Warfare Hall, were closed over winter. Before a long journey it might be safe to check it's reopened for 2011?

jch

Parts of Duxford, notably the Land Warfare Hall, were closed over winter. Before a long journey it might be safe to check it's reopened for 2011?

jch

Supposed to be reopening on March 19th after its winter break.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...