green widow section

berni

yeh Jack yeh, we can listen in on girlie stuff, never know what we might learn!

How to prepare an delicious hot meal for a whole Division on a single Esbit cooker.

Fatigues, does my Bum look big in this?

Improvise a field laundry with a canteen and a mortar tube.

Topical discussions like; Why green?

Go on Jack, go on, its a great idea.

Give the Girlies somewhere to hang out.

Yes my partner Michelle would go for that also....as she re enacts US Field Nurse WW2.........

and she keeps sitting in the drivers seat of my Jeep going Brrm brrm Brrm.....even though it aint yet running :roll:

and she wants to go to Sainsburys in it also............... :cry:

I can see it now.....i restore it...get it looking and running right and it becomes

HER Jeep..................... :wink:

Regards

Lloyd

you'll be surprised at what you can cook on an esbit cooker :wink:

I thought every MV had to have a womans touch & don't all jeeps go bbrrmm bbrrmm :lol:

go on jack let us have a girlie bit, we can even have a stocking section just so all you men can join in,you need to shave your legs though as the silk gets stuck on the hairs :shock:

Berni

I am stuffed as to what to call this section, please help

Call it anything you like, they won't listen :shock:

oops, better duck, this is gonna hurt :!:

Oddball.

You are getting to get yourself into trouble..............you don't know who is Moderating this bit :shock:

hello oddball,

I am above petty cheap shots & will not hold it against you so i can bring it back up at any given moment from here to eternity when ever you are least expecting it:wink: :lol:

jack,

a few ideas for you to think about, ladies section, green girlies, corsage & corsettes & female fancies

can't think of anything else at the moment but will let you know if anything else comes to mind.

Berni

jack,

a few ideas for you to think about, ladies section, green girlies, corsage & corsettes & female fancies

can't think of anything else at the moment but will let you know if anything else comes to mind.

Ooh, I like the sound of corsettes :D anyway how about "Hand bags to sand bags"?