True or false......

Jack

Lieutenant Colonel John Malcolm Thorpe Fleming "Jack" Churchill. This gentleman fought as a commando during the second world war. He holds the record for the only British soldier known to have felled an enemy with a longbow, regularly carried a Claymore (sword) into battle, marched off the landing craft playing the bagpipes and managed to escape a prisoner of war camp when captured...

???

Thought they'd clamped down on that now and articles had some verification process before being uploaded. Doesn't mean all old Wiki articles have been thoroughly checked of course.

I edited an article once and although it got sent to an administrator it does sit on Wiki in the state that you have left it until they either verify it or not (if they don't like what you have put they change it back to what it was before the edit).

I was only winding David up anyway as like he says Wiki is probably the first place a lot of people go to find out information. :-D

I edited an article once and although it got sent to an administrator it does sit on Wiki in the state that you have left it until they either verify it or not (if they don't like what you have put they change it back to what it was before the edit).

I was only winding David up anyway as like he says Wiki is probably the first place a lot of people go to find out information. :-D

i dont care as im in bayeux at the moment doing a normandy beaches tour :nut:shame i forgot the camera:argh: