Hello

Hello every body,

I feel like a bit of an imposter..i was trying to find some info on a generator a friend of mine has,and i came across your site,and wanted to look at the picture's,so i registered.

Having said all that,my favourite subject at school was history,and have been interested in anything mechanical since i was a youngster.

I am a toolmaker,machinist by trade and am into motor bike's mainly.

I saw 3 or 4 american WW2 truck's (one of them was a tracked vehicle) on the A25 near Sevenoak's a few week's back..i think there was a big show in Kent somewhere..they were very impressive.

Any way,if it's ok,i would like to put a question on the forum about this generator,

Thank's,

Paul.

Hi shadowphax,

There is absolutely no reason to feel that way! Welcome in, it is a friendly bunch of guys and gals, some more friendly than others(Wink, wink). It is a great place to do research, huge amount of material here and in the archieve and then we have the living libraries on here as well.

I also started of with a Saracen, knowing squat about it and learning a great deal in a very short time!

Enjoy your stay!

Edited by montie