Hello all....greeting from Malaysia :)

Hi all

Just got a chance to say hi to all...registered weeks ago...after checking out fesm_ndt Pinz here in Malaysia.

Hope to get more info here and maybe 1 day i will be able to get 1 pinz 6x6 :)

Cheers

Azli

Hi all

Just got a chance to say hi to all...registered weeks ago...after checking out fesm_ndt Pinz here in Malaysia.

Hope to get more info here and maybe 1 day i will be able to get 1 pinz 6x6 :)

Cheers

Azli

G'Day Azli

Hisham and I call it a Pinzgauer sickness....:nut:

greetings!..... just a thought, -since you are in Malaysia, where SIMEX Tyres are situated, any chance you could see if you could feasibly purchase Trakgrip style/pattern tyres from them, seems to be a big demand here for 9.00-16 and 12.00-20, the sizes fitted to Ferrets, and the larger ones on Saladins, and Saracens.:cool2:

greetings!..... just a thought, -since you are in Malaysia, where SIMEX Tyres are situated, any chance you could see if you could feasibly purchase Trakgrip style/pattern tyres from them, seems to be a big demand here for 9.00-16 and 12.00-20, the sizes fitted to Ferrets, and the larger ones on Saladins, and Saracens.:cool2:

i did mention in the other thread one of the other Pinz guys bought some new 9 x 16 bar grips, so I will ask them where from. I took 8 off mine and sent to the junkyard as the preferable size is 16 x 8. I have another 6 but not real great so we are going to send to the junkyard to swap for more bits

I seen some weird sized new stuff last trip to the yards but can't recall the sizes