Confirm This Engine Type?

4x4Founder

It's in the car you see in my signature... none other than the Battleship herself. All my research material shows that Zachow replaced the steam engine with a Continental, but I wanted to double check that's still the same engine. It's definitely not a Wisconsin.

Anybody seen any good info on early Continental engines? Lots of stuff on the web on the aircraft powerplants, but not much on their earliest ground vehicle engines. I have found a lists of some early cars and trucks that had Continentals, but thus far I have not been able to find an engine pic from the right era.

I have lots of other period pics of the Battleship, including some when it was just a powered chassis (both with the steam engine and the gasser) and it appears that this is still the same engine that was in it from 1908/'09. The Nancy Hank has a Wisconsin, which I believe to be originally installed. The Scout car may also have had a Wisconsin. I have pics and serial numbers of all the FWD touring cars, though I have not been able to connect pics to VINs for all the cars yet. I do know at least one other touring car had the same engine as the Battleship.