Ferret - correct route for generator wiring - pic please

Fugly

Can someone help me out

I want to know the correct route / position for the part of the wiring harness that goes to the Generator on a ferret. Could someone post a pic or refer me to a sketch showing the correct wiring route. Mine was all disturbed , and in the wrong place when I bought the ferret and I want to put it back in the correct place ?

Thanks in anticipation

Jim:-D

Can someone help me out

I want to know the correct route / position for the part of the wiring harness that goes to the Generator on a ferret. Could someone post a pic or refer me to a sketch showing the correct wiring route. Mine was all disturbed , and in the wrong place when I bought the ferret and I want to put it back in the correct place ?

Thanks in anticipation

Jim:-D

Hi Jim,

I'm not sure if this is the side that you need?

Make sure that the generator cable can not touch the prop shaft it should have a p type of clip underneath the inlet manifold to hold the cable up to stop that, its not unknown for it to be missing. Cable ties can come in handy to hold it out of the way as a temporary solution.

Hi Jim,

I'm not sure if this is the side that you need?

Make sure that the generator cable can not touch the prop shaft it should have a p type of clip underneath the inlet manifold to hold the cable up to stop that, its not unknown for it to be missing. Cable ties can come in handy to hold it out of the way as a temporary solution.

Cheers Andy , Your a star

Thats just what I needed (thanks for updating the website too 02CC12 is now famous ! - well at least in our house !!