Help 4 Heroes 2010 Popham Airfield

Hi Everyone

Well at last a decision has been made to go ahead with another H4H event at Popham Airfield in 2010.

No date has been decided yet but I would like to miss out August as the armed forces aren't readily available to help in that month due annual leave!

One member has suggested a two day event with a 40's style dance etc on the Saturday evening - is that 'do-able'?

Can 'Plain Invasion' be accomodated into the event?

Let me have your thoughts (if you have any!)

Chris.

• 4 weeks later...

seems like a good day to me...I would turn up for sure...likley with a stolly, a gaz 69 in the back or driven there by son...an fv 432 driven by me and a zil and a ural and a Star 660, maybe more...brought up over a few hours...would take me all day but would be fun...unless someone can come along and drive with me, if we do two at a time...would make it much quicker and would be a darn site more pleasing doing it in pairs...or triplicate etc...you know what I mean especially if I have them all road registered by then...may even have a few more interesting toys by then too...so okay i am in with one or two toys if you need them...

seems like a good day to me...I would turn up for sure...likley with a stolly, a gaz 69 in the back or driven there by son...an fv 432 driven by me and a zil and a ural and a Star 660, maybe more...brought up over a few hours...would take me all day but would be fun...unless someone can come along and drive with me, if we do two at a time...would make it much quicker and would be a darn site more pleasing doing it in pairs...or triplicate etc...you know what I mean especially if I have them all road registered by then...may even have a few more interesting toys by then too...so okay i am in with one or two toys if you need them...

paulob1,

Have you got the Ural 4320 V8 diesel? If so, what are these trucks like to drive, maintain etc. What do they do to the gallon. I REALLY like those Urals. Quite fancy one but I'm not paying Richard Moore prices (those box trailers he has on the website, he wants £7,500 +vat:shocked:)