Bedford RL AFS pics

ACH

Just out of curiosity I've been trying to find some decent pictures of the sides and back of the vehicle. Have looked on the internet and can only seem to find pictures from the front. Would be nice to see the back of an original vehicle for comparision.

I've found a picture of the militaty version and it doesn't seem to have the same length of chassis behind the rear axle.

Sorry to be a pain, chaps.

Cheers for the replies chaps, didn't realise the AFS RLs had no towing equipment.

I had a look at your blog croc, didn't realise they twisted that much, mind you once the crane bed is mounted on there I don't this it will twist any more.

I found an older post on the forum about an RL with a 2 ton Hiab mounted on which was military equipment, I would like to see how they mounted it. Also the RL recovery trucks, I assume they had an all steel construction body which would have made them a lot more ridgid. Is anybody currently overhauling or restoring one? I would like to see some pictures.