Military Museum Scotland

Thanks for the add. I am a volunteer at the Military Museum Scotland, we have recently purchased a Mk5 Alvis Saracen which we will soon locate at our site just outside Edinburgh. It will be a long term project getting her back to her former glory, we relish the challenge, we are predominantly ex-forces.

If there is anyone who has copies of documentation I.e. Hand Book/Servicing schedule would be a great help as funds are tight as all cash is donated for this project. 

Also if there is anyone local on here who would be interested being involved in the project you would be more than welcome. Visitors are more than welcome too, thanks for your time

FB_IMG_1570456391832.jpg

Edited by Sean Nicol

I have a scan of the Servicing Schedule I'll send you.

A delight to see a museum open to advice & asking for help. This is in contrast to my experience of a museum I visited recently who were quite hostile to offers of help, despite some serious anomalies in their maintenance of an armoured vehicle often taken on the road.