Wings & Wheels Show July 2018 Damyns Hall

Good Evening all

My name is Ciaran; I am the events coordinator at the mental health charity Havering Mind.

In July this year we will be holding our 4th annual ‘Wings & Wheels’ Family Festival at Damyns Hall Aerodrome Upminster, on Sunday 22nd July.
In the previous 3 years of running this event we have had great success with an estimated 4000 people attending each year, as well as 100s of cars, bikes and other vehicles on display, fun fair, beer tent, stalls, the local radio station and live music throughout the day. It has become a well-recognised and great family day out in Havering.
Last year we successfully expanded to incorporate Military Vehicles. This year we will be doing the same, with more space dedicated to a ‘Military Zone’ with Living history exhibits also now attending.

Military vehicles and living history exhibitors will be able to camp from Friday 20th July, 12 noon onwards until Monday 23rd, 12 noon. As well as showing your vehicles to the public on Sunday 22nd, there will be food, bar and a free live music concert on Saturday evening for exhibitors! See attached poster for more information.

If you are travelling to the War and Peace Revival, which opens on 24th July, then why not use this as a convenient break on your journey?
The airfield is just off the M25, and only 5.5 miles from the Dartford crossing.

Would you like to exhibit at our event?

If so, please contact me for more information.

ciaran.white@haveringmind.org.uk

aa.png

• 5 months later...

Good afternoon is this show still going ahead as there has been nothing since this post and 3 of us have entered and got an automated reply that further details would follow but heard nothing since and it's getting a bit close .

Simon