snatch roof equipment wanted.

snatch34kk75

Hi everyone this is my first post as im new,ive just got myself a snatch landrover 34kk75 its ide say 95 % complete which after looking at a few ide say is quite lucky,its my first military vehicle but not my first defender.

The things im missing is the equipment from the roof,im not sure what they are called so ill try and explain i need the round aeriel thing from the passengers rear corner the green h shaped thing from above the drivers/passengers roof and the aeriels and pole things,radio boxes off the wings also the long spike pole thing from off passengers windscreen corner ??

If anyone knows ware i can get them from could ya please let me know as im currently stripping her down for re-paint but not sure weather to paint her NI colours or AFGAN colours.

cheers for any help

You could try GI Joe in Grantham Lincolnshire,they advertise the bodies on ebay and may have the items you require.

Do a search on ebay and you will find their contact details on one of their listings.Im sure they do a postal service,ask for Russell or John and say hello from me too.

Good luck

Some of the aerials you are after will be ECM related and are at the top of classified list, so you are not going to be able to get any authentic ones. the passenger side has a piece of right angle steel running up with it to just above the roof height where another flat piece is bolted on to create a v shape facing forward and down, know as a cheese wire cutter it is designed to cut any cables that mite injure the top cover. Boxes again depending if you fit radio ones or mean the ECM related ones.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I would contact Russell at GI Joe (no connection to me :-)

http://www.gijoearmystores.com/store/shop/shop.php?c1=Vehicles and Spares&c2=Snatch Armoured Land Rover

He has various rear bodies that he is willing to sell parts from and also seems to be able to pick up other misc bits and pieces. I've found him very helpful and reasonable on prices for the odd bits and pieces I've needed.

As for the paintjob you mentioned on the other post, I think the KFOR version would be nice, but there a couple I know of that are going back to NI spec and mine is going to remain as last used in Op Telic. So really its up to you. From looking around theres soon going to be the full range from what I can tell.

Cheers and llok forward to seeing photos of the finished paintjob :-)

Edited by bonnie_scott
added url