Third try-what's happening??

tedly

Hello Tedly. With the Vigor radiator cleanliness was a thing you had to do, I always carried a couple of blocks of wood for the tracks. Snow plates cured most of the trouble. I am sure in the dark box I have a rocker cover for a C8. My father had a Paxman 6RPH with a Napier Turbo Ex RN. Commers with TS3 engines were well powered for their time some had York trailing axles and went well as six wheelers.

Not much more to report John. I'll make a start on a thread regarding the Rolls Royce K60 engine, which is why I joined this group.

Sometime soon I'll dig out a pic of the Rolls Royce C8 running and send it to you as private message . Don't want to be too much off topic in the Forum, especially as I am a newbie!

Best wishes

Tedly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there John, hope you had a very happy Christmas, and all the best for 2017 and beyond.

Yes, success! I eventually received a copied copy of the K60 workshop manual, which answered many of the questions I was unsure about.

And, I could not find the picture of the C8 RR engine, so when the weather clears up, I'll see if I can get a good picture for you. (Weather!! We are having the wettest summer for many a year!!)

Best wishes and thank you for your interest.

Tedly

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Tedly. Sorry I have not replied sooner, I have not had a working computer for a few weeks. I have had a look in the dark box and have a new rocker cover for a C8. I am having withdrawal symptoms as I have not been near any good sounding engines lately. Hope you are well Regards John.