Longbridge East home of the Champ.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

We know him as Difflock Dave,never leaves the country,doesnt like leaving the county.doesnt eat foreign food.surprised he came over your way.He wouldnt know me in forum form,i use a totally seperate form when visiting foreign parts.If you had said you know the bloke whos wrecked his champ with the wrong engine etc then he would of twigged.He buys champ parts as he repairs them for a living.cw.

We know him as Difflock Dave,never leaves the country,doesnt like leaving the county.doesnt eat foreign food.surprised he came over your way.He wouldnt know me in forum form,i use a totally seperate form when visiting foreign parts.If you had said you know the bloke whos wrecked his champ with the wrong engine etc then he would of twigged.He buys champ parts as he repairs them for a living.cw.

I've known him for some years, spoke to him again tonight and he spilled the beans about your engine swap, he reckons you've put a Chrysler hemi :???or somesuch in it and an autobox to match:shocked:

Incidentally it wasn't Dave that had the bits for sale.

I've known him for some years, spoke to him again tonight and he spilled the beans about your engine swap, he reckons you've put a Chrysler hemi :???or somesuch in it and an autobox to match:shocked:

Incidentally it wasn't Dave that had the bits for sale.

What a small world,some bugger allways grasses you up.:rofl:

cw,

was all the K series lorrys built there or just the K2 s ?,

have you any more pics of the lorry side of things, :)

thanks

Thats the only pic i found it just says over 2,000 were built for fire and ambulance service.

Thats the only pic i found it just says over 2,000 were built for fire and ambulance service.

cw,

i have searched the web inclu. a longbridge website, not a picture anywhere, there must be some somewhere surely :cry:

regards

Evesham2009023.jpg

Does anybody have any idea what may of been here Frank couldnt remember.

I asked Neil Wedgbury who was an apprentice there and he thinks this was for a rotary indexing machine, ie. a piece of metal placed in the middle would be drilled or bent or cut by different moving heads.

I asked Neil Wedgbury who was an apprentice there and he thinks this was for a rotary indexing machine, ie. a piece of metal placed in the middle would be drilled or bent or cut by different moving heads.

:thumbsup::thanx: