28th June - Hanley (Stoke on Trent)

The Stoke on Trent Custom and Classic Show is in it's third year now.

We have classic and custom cars and bikes attending and wondered if any of your members may be interested.

The show is slap bang in the centre of the City on the pedestrian zone of the town of Hanley (postcode = st1)

The show is free to exhibit or attend - we raise money for a local charity (Donna Louise Trust) by way of an auction and collection buckets.

If anyone wishes to attend they need to just turn up on the day between 8am and 10am. No vehicular movement between 10am and 4pm due to it being a pedestrian zone.

Can I ask that if anyone has a particularly heavy or tracked vehicle, they contact me in the first instance so I can make the necessary arrangements with the council

The best email to get me on is darren.mansfield@btclick.com and telephone 07771 744555

Pictures of last year's show ... http://public.fotki.com/vwproject/vw-shows-2008/potteries-custom-an/

Sorry for not introducing myself earlier so a little about me :

42 years old

Married

2 kids, a cat and a tortoise

We have a 1967 VW Karmann Kabriolett and a 2007 VW Karmann Kabriolett - both in yellow :-D

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Some more info for anyone wanting to attend that is from out of the area...

Position of event ....

hanleymap.jpg

you need to aim for the Potteries Shopping Centre, Webberly's Bookshop (Tontine Street, Hanley. Postcode = ST1 1LE)

Overview of the display area....

pedzonephoto.jpg

If you are not exhibiting then the cheapest car-parks are here around Garth Street

carparks.jpg

Postcode for car-park is ST1 2BN