Short intro

oddball

Hi all

I've just joined this forum & have been asked to post an intro so will attempt to say something vaguely intelligent. I'm Tim & have owned a Hotchkiss for a couple of years now, not kitted out as anything in particular but gradually heading towards something from the Engineer special brigade probably. I haven't as yet taken it to any shows but prefer to drive it on any byways & green roads that I can find with my brother in law who also has a jeep (will be persuading him to join this forum) Spent the first part of my working life as a mechanic in the family business & later with the AA. Now I restore antique painted clock dials but have airbrushed custom designs on things from crash helmets to Fordson tractors in the past.

Here are a couple of pics of the jeep to be going on with.

jeep2.jpg

jeep1.jpg

Hope I haven't bored you all too much

All the best

Tim

A guy in our MVT in Wetherby makes some fantastic replicas of A frames that are true to the real thing.

Only done to order though as he has to have the steel folded specially to get it the right spec.

I can find out if he is making any soon if you are interested.

Tim