while the cats away

berni

what do the wives/partners/girlfriends do while the men are away & how many are involved in the hobby as well.

I have seen more women involved in the past couple of years but wondered how many are on the forum .

ta

berni

Berni,

I generally go to the same events as Mick, but if he has an event and I don't, I generally send the kids round their Nannies and then get the girls round for a good alcohol session with flicks and games etc.

Cara

x

excellant sue, just how weekends should be spent.

My girls are to old to send away (15/17) so i find it easier to take myself away. mind you thats getting harder as they want to come with me knowing i have more fun than them.

There isn't many events Russ goes to on his own, only about 3 in the past 7 years. so we normally go together.

I do spend most of my time talking & playing games like 'the most unpractible shoe competition' and 'most ridiculous outfit'. Probably a bit mean but sometimes the public can be so dense,white kitten heel mules & 12 inches of brown frothy mud, classic

ta

berni

Hi I go to the shows with my other half. He says it keeps me out of trouble and yet all i ever seem to be is in trouble. Got hood winked into becoming secretary to our military vehicles club and it is now my second year in the position.

:)

hi storesgirl,

i know the feeling. why do we fall for the 'but you are so much more organised than us men' line.

I am also a secretary, for the Gloucestershire area MVT.

Do you also write the windscreen reports,

welcome aboard

cheers

berni