Looking for WC owner from Ramsey show

Carruthers

I wonder if there is anyone on this part of the site that can help me. I spoke to a Weapons Carrier owner and his wife at the Ramsey Show a few weeks ago. He gave me his card which I have mislaid but obviously I'd like to get in touch. Wonder if any of you guys would know him. He lives in Coventry, I think he owns a Jeep too and does DJing too, and will be at Spanhoe event doing the music....

I can contact the event organiser if no luck here, but I guess they'd be getting plenty of e-mails anyway..... so I thought I'd try here first....

cheers

Simon

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder if there is anyone on this part of the site that can help me. I spoke to a Weapons Carrier owner and his wife at the Ramsey Show a few weeks ago. He gave me his card which I have mislaid but obviously I'd like to get in touch. Wonder if any of you guys would know him. He lives in Coventry, I think he owns a Jeep too and does DJing too, and will be at Spanhoe event doing the music....

I can contact the event organiser if no luck here, but I guess they'd be getting plenty of e-mails anyway..... so I thought I'd try here first....

cheers

Simon

Clive/Neil can you help Simon with this?