North Wales Military Vehicle Show 21st-22nd June

Still not too late to book in if you want to come, all the usual attractions including Spitfire flying display. Easy access only 1mile off the A55 Expressway (Chester 15 miles), only our second show but following last years success vehicle entries this time have more than doubled, and we've booked good weather.:)

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Since you are obviously Land Rover obsessed I will try to make time to count and photograph said vehicles for you:coffee::-D

Your quite right i would love to see a lot less of them,that film has got you.:-D

Your quite right i would love to see a lot less of them,that film has got you.:-D

Yes, French,Chinese and the Church, what a combination, the mind boggles, I think it must be a figment of your imagination:confused:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Yes, French,Chinese and the Church, what a combination, the mind boggles, I think it must be a figment of your imagination:confused:

Oh dear you dont think i have somehow jumbled all the threads up and ,and,who am i,where am i,who turned the lights out.:-D