Gpw Exhaust

gazzaw

are there any good drawings, photos or diagrams on exhaust routing for a GPW? my jeep came with a full length cj exhaust due to Californian emmissions etc, there are no clues to where my recently purchased gpw exhaust fits onto and no bracket that can be seen re same. the under transmission plate is also missing which I believe the pipe attaches to before it reaches muffler.

gary

Thanks for photo, I can see how far from cross member it lies, I will be eventually fitting a skid plate- I take it that it bolts directly to the plate using the u shaped clamp,, I have the muffler and tail pipe clamps with rubber hangers etc but another round clamp I am not sure where it or the skid plate one fits onto- any more as to where these are located please?

Gary

Many thanks

I have the skid plate clamp, the large oval one round the muffler and the small one that clamps under it onto a flexible strip and plate etc and one that goes round the tail pipe onto another rubber strip and plates. The one that confuses me is another round one similar to tail pipe one (minus rubber strip etc) as I cannot see where this one goes -is this surplus- jeep parts sent this as part of the fitting kit.

Gary