Land Rover Wolf HS 90 Rad Haz Kit

paul connor

Paul I could never find one for a 90 so I used one for a 110. The front part is the same & I had to cut down the rear section.

When searching be aware that sometimes they are sold as a "winterisation kit" I don't know if the seller is being thick or they are looking for buyers who are thick.

Note also the term "curtain" sometimes crops up, as it does in some AESPs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paul connor said:

I cannot seem to find a new RAD HAZ kit for my 90. The current one is rather worn so would like to replace it, but the once abundance of these for sale seems to now not exist.

Any leads for a new 90 kit?

Paul i think i have one for a 110 if you want it you can have it. im in Kent so could bring it to Detling show ground at the end of next month 07833091334 Eddie

• Like 1

Just now, Eddie said:

Paul i think i have one for a 110 if you want it you can have it. im in Kent so could bring it to Detling show ground at the end of next month 07833091334 Eddie

Sorry mate meant to say its new in the cover and you can collect if you want at anytime

I have looked at my new TUL kit and the part number for the rear section is 7XD/2510-99-976-6351

Trim Tech No F8646

Part No: F8633 Rear section (fits 90 & 110) <-- This is the one pictured

I have copied this from the first ebay link which is wrong both the rear sections from a 110 are to short on there own you can overlap them or cut one down to fit as Clive has done

hope this helps

Thank you for the offer, Eddie. 

I will hold out for the moment to see if I can acquire the TUL rear panel. I know it is only cosmetic, but mine is just very worn. My issue is also postage and import to Germany, which is now a headache and added costs

Thanks everyone for the advice, always appreciated.