Free - Bradley MH35 coupling for Sankey Widetrack - spares or repair

utt61

I have a Bradley MH35 coupling from a Sankey Widetrack with a split rubber boot and a failed damper. Since it appears to be impossible to obtain replacement dampers (at least for less that the price of a complete trailer) the coupling is destined for the scrap bin unless someone here has a use for it.

Currently stripped down but complete, it is available for collection free of charge from the Poole area if anyone wants it. Please message me as soon as possible if you are interested - the scrap bin is hungry and needs feeding and I am fed up tripping over the coupling!

On 7/16/2021 at 9:26 AM, utt61 said:

I have a Bradley MH35 coupling from a Sankey Widetrack with a split rubber boot and a failed damper. Since it appears to be impossible to obtain replacement dampers (at least for less that the price of a complete trailer) the coupling is destined for the scrap bin unless someone here has a use for it.

Currently stripped down but complete, it is available for collection free of charge from the Poole area if anyone wants it. Please message me as soon as possible if you are interested - the scrap bin is hungry and needs feeding and I am fed up tripping over the coupling!

the damper can be repaired. LMS litchfield sell a replacement damper - all that needs doing is an adaptor to make the m8 thread on the LMS damper for the m10 thread in the hitch itself