Zenith Type 36 VEI Carburettor instructions for Leyland Cub etc

Bill Coates

I have an original "working and adjustment" publication for a Zenith 36 VEI which is described as being fitted to a Leyland Cub.  Zenith reference number is V6. £3 covers my cost..... Would it be of interest to anyone? I'm UK based but have PayPal and will post worldwide at cost Keep up the good work guys I love this forum!! Bill

DSCN1016.JPG

We have Cubs here so that would fit in nicely to give a better understanding of what should have been there. It is most probable jets have been changed over its working life. Can you inquire as to the costs in mailing to New Zealand.

Doug

Hi Doug, Thanks for your reply to my ad on HMVF re Zenith 36 VEI carb.  The best price I can find to post to NZ is £6.80 which would be 6-7 days delivery.  If this is OK for you my PayPal account is bill.lizzie52@gmail.com  

Postage is the killer on deals like this but of the booklet will help out I'll be pleased to send it to you

kind regards  Bill

Hi Doug,  Lockdown in UK meant I was unable to get to the post office to get an accurate quote for sending the booklet to NZ so used their on line facility.  My daughter in law took it yesterday & informed me that it would only cost £3 as it will post under normal letter size & weight.  I don't know if this will help but thought I'd let you know anyway.

kind regards 

Bill