1949 Pattern Battledress Blouses - Sizes 13-18 Overall Lengths.

Pedantic_Potato

Hello everyone,

I was recently fortunate to quite a very nice pair of 1952 dated, Size 16 1949 Pattern Battledress Trousers from an online auction. 

I know hope to acquire a 1949 Pattern Blouse to complete the Battledress set. Does any one have any information of the overall length (from the top of the collar to the bottom of the waist) of one of these blouses in the size range of 13-18? I'm an even 6' 1" tall, so I'm trying to figure out the most available size that would fit me comfortably (i.e. be able to scramble up some rocks).

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Thank you for the reply REME 245, but I have already referenced this digitized sizing list of 1949 Pattern Battledress.

What I'm looking for is actual overall length of the blouse from the top its collar to the bottom of its waist, which I believe is translated on this sizing sheet as a height range of a male soldier.

I'm wondering what the measurements of the blouse itself are behind these height ranges.