Various WW2 to '60s clothing

Sean N

Hello all,

I have some surplus clothing which I was going to eBay, but just wanted to check here first in case anyone needed / wanted anything:

WW2 RAF jacket, Group Captain insignia, all buttons present but wings and medal ribbons removed, some marks and wear, probably do with a dry clean.

Trousers Combat 1960 pattern, good used / military surplus condition but a few odd (paint?) marks, approx. 32" - 34" waist

Trousers Combat 1960 pattern, fair condition but look as though they've been used in the REME workshop , 31" - 33" waist.

Hampshire Fire Brigade Nomex tunic, Leading Firefighter rank, with Nomex removeable liner, all buttons etc. present, good with some marks and wear

Hello John, thanks.

The trousers seem to go for about £50 - £75; as the good ones have a few spots of paint on I was thinking the bottom of that range, and £35 for the poorer pair. As to the jacket I'm not sure, prices seem to be so variable, so probably open to offers. Postage would be about £6 per item but might be a saving if posting items together.

I'm afraid the jacket has no labels or information in at all, so I can't tell you the size. I recall it fitted my brother who is around 5'10" and about 38" - 40" chest, if that's a help.

Sean

John,

Good trousers:

_MG_6840s.JPG.ecd01b7bac5f2d1c06880ef172a1cc77.JPG

_MG_6822s.JPG.fb34afa43f49585581fb135a14232eb0.JPG

Poorer trousers:

_MG_6857s.JPG.09629504b5c1f4c5bbf6fd6e70191f1c.JPG

_MG_6863s.JPG.18b1d9a81c3b1179ed719f6edc768328.JPG

The colours appear a bit off, though perhaps it's just my computer; the good ones are a strong olive green, the others are more faded but not as much as they look to me in the photos.

Hope this helps.