CAV Bolt

B series

Hello,

Does anyone know which vehicle / engine these NOS CAV bolts would be used on? 

They are ex British army with the following numbers   LV6/MT12  2910-99-808-3042 and also CB/7111-314

FSC 2910 is  Engine fuel system components - non aircraft.

After 40 or more years in the military vehicle hobby, I am having a clear out of my 2600 sq ft workshop / storage area, it is amazing what I have collected over the years.   I purchased Lots from Ruddington, Aston Down, Colchester, Branston, Shepshed and later ADT, BCA and Withams, Also back in the 1970, 80 & 90 ex army items were much easier to find, shops and little groups everywhere selling and not so expensive, so one ends up with a shed full!

For the last few years but increasing in last 12 months of so, I have been listing many items on a well known auction site, currently have on there M38A1 and Champ hood frames,  some of my auction catalogues from Ruddington, Branston, Colchester, BCA etc, and many other user handbooks manuals, CES and other  ex army vehicle parts. I try and list a couple of new items each day.

Kind regards,

B series

DSC02281.JPG

DSC02285.JPG

DSC02279.JPG