Vehicle body ironmongery

rustexpert

A while back a member here requested a source for some fairly simple vehicle body ironmongery.

I suggested that the items wouldn't be hard to make; the upshot being that I made them for the guy for some pin money.

I personally get some satisfaction from making that kind of stuff myself and realise many on here would feel the same but not everybody is capable or has facilities. I sometimes have to farm some repairs out myself like sleeving brake cylinders for example; the guy that does it says it isn't hard but has all the machines and consumables ready and in constant use.

If any one else has a similar need for a "blacksmithing" service please consider P.M.ing me; I or one of my blacksmith friends will consider copying or creating as necessary.

A while back a member here requested a source for some fairly simple vehicle body ironmongery.

I suggested that the items wouldn't be hard to make; the upshot being that I made them for the guy for some pin money.

I personally get some satisfaction from making that kind of stuff myself and realise many on here would feel the same but not everybody is capable or has facilities. I sometimes have to farm some repairs out myself like sleeving brake cylinders for example; the guy that does it says it isn't hard but has all the machines and consumables ready and in constant use.

If any one else has a similar need for a "blacksmithing" service please consider P.M.ing me; I or one of my blacksmith friends will consider copying or creating as necessary.

Thank for your offer Rustexpert, I'm sure some on here will be thankful.

Jules