Alvis Sabre CVR(T)

agripper

Alvis Sabre CVR(T) In service condition.

Was used at some point for Ops force in exercises.

Has clansman intercom working and clansman 353 radios.

Replica Rarden and chain gun and spoke discharges. Spare sprockets idlers and road wheels.

Full set of periscopes except for the infa-red drivers scope. The Gunners infa-red scope is still fitted to the turret. Have some spares, tools and also some CES spare intercom parts and headset, crew helmets. Have a full set of spare track with 80% wear left in them but this is by separate negotiation £3000. Located in Sheffield South Yorkshire.

£22,500.00 OVNO

If interested please call 0740 15 19 117.

Sorry won't be supplying any further photos due to previous time wasters if your genuinely interested come and have a look :cool2: Any test drives unfortunately will have to be charged but this of course will be deducted from the final selling price. Sorry to have to add this but due to time wasters and those wanting free "tank Rides" have had to make this decisions. If genuine I see no problem and depending on the potential buyer if felt was truly interested would have paid for a ride when I was looking.

11032009136.JPG

11032009138.jpg

f.jpg

11032009139.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

As with everything over the years I had owned this CVR(T) I have been abel to get more parts and equipment to go with the vehicle.

Edited by agripper