6 off 10.5R20 (275/80R20) Uniroyal tyres, used but plenty of tread

g0ozs

I have for sale 6 spare 10.5R20 tyres purchased from E-Bay seller rt-reifenwelt in Germany and imported to the UK for my SUMB projects. The buyer of the SUMB chose not to take them so they are offered here instead. These tyres are Uniroyals so less prone (in my experience) to cracking than Michelin ZXL. They fit the Simca SUMB and early Unimogs for sure, possibly other 4x4s of similar vintage.

These ones have been used (there is some rust stain where the wheel rim would be) but are not worn with mould marks still present and in excess of 10mm tread.

The original seller has the Michelins at £123 each today - I would be looking for near offers for these. Buyer can collect or I can load them on a pallet (they actually came as two pallets of three, as I recall). I do have a van and can deliver locally in Suffolk, North Essex, Norfolk, and Cambridgeshire but dare not enter the low emission zone !

Please contact me by PM via the forum to make an offer or arrange viewing. I'll try e-Bay at the end of July if this fails. First sensible offer gets the tyres.

Items are located in a storage facility in North Suffolk about 6 miles north of Ipswich.

Best Regards

Iain

PS I also have one SUMB spare wheel with a much older tyre that wouldn't pass an MOT - if anyone can use it it is free for taking it away.

446.jpg

461.jpg

460.jpg

459.jpg

457.jpg

456.jpg

455.jpg

454.jpg

453.jpg

452.jpg

451.jpg

450.jpg