Help for a good cause

ArtistsRifles

All,

One of my former brothers from the old days is about to undertake a sponsored walk to raise funds for the Royal British Legion. They are commemorating the Trans Pyrenean escape routes used during wW2 by SOE agents amongst others.

A Royal British Legion Team, including Chris, will be walking the escape route, talking place over the period 9th to 15th July and each member needs to raise a minimum of £500. This request has gone to the Regimental Associations here and in Oz but it would be a nice thing for the Legion if we could help them not only meet that minimum figure but exceed it too.

If you would like to help out by donating whatever amount you feel like you can do so on-line at https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/chrisbuckman - further info on the event is there too.

Thanks in advance everyone.

No thanks needed Neil .

Speaking as a mere civvy , I feel that giving a few quid now and again to the RBL and similar organisations is not much by way of saying 'Thank You' to all those the Legion helps and to all those people who sacrificed so much so people like me can play with my toys .

Nuff said .

• 2 weeks later...