Testing M35

flywheel

Has anyone managed to get a post 1960 M35 truck through an M.O.T ? and if so did it take a lot of modification, ie lights brakes e.t.c. or is there any way it can be M.O.T exempt, iv'e looked at the V112G form but I cannot find a category that it would fit into.

Hi I got one tested and plated plus down rated to 7.5 ton so the owner could drive it.lights are the main bits you have to do due to age no under run bars no taco no type aprovel break wise they used a meter on the foot well drive along at the speed they tell you then stop quick when they say hand break wise park on the slope they have a testing station if it holds its ok.

Hi I got one tested and plated plus down rated to 7.5 ton so the owner could drive it.lights are the main bits you have to do due to age no under run bars no taco no type aprovel break wise they used a meter on the foot well drive along at the speed they tell you then stop quick when they say hand break wise park on the slope they have a testing station if it holds its ok.

Many thanks for the info, may just have to look for a pre 1960 truck