Axle identification needed

Hi, I'm trying to identify two axles I have just rebuilt. I've been told they may be from a military Eagle trailer chassis. More importantly I'm trying to get the brake shoes relined. They have 'S' cam drum brakes with air chambers, the wheel studs are standard 6 stud (like Bedford or Ford) for countersunk hole twin wheels and are handed threads. The only marks on the hubs is a number in the casting 212958LWM. Any advice or suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

WP_20130219_002a.jpg

WP_20130308_003a.jpg

WP_20130308_008a.jpg

WP_20130308_011a.jpg

Been into 3 places that do brake relines and all of them have said 'hmph, what's that off'? Or 'what a dinosaur', etc. Not very encouraging or customer friendly. Off to try another place that does relines on the premises tomorrow.

Where do people with HMV and vintage vehicles go for brake relines?

Been into 3 places that do brake relines and all of them have said 'hmph, what's that off'? Or 'what a dinosaur', etc. Not very encouraging or customer friendly. Off to try another place that does relines on the premises tomorrow.

Where do people with HMV and vintage vehicles go for brake relines?

I have used safetek - The Cleckheaton branch is not too far away from where I live- several times. They even relined a tiny pair of shoes for a push bike for me on one occasion!

http://www.saftek.co.uk/index.html