1/76 Karrier Spider Vignette with 25 Pdr and Limber

Neilie

Here is my little vignette comprising Ian Armstrong's Karrier KT4 Spider with Milicast 25 Pounder and Limber and the AB Figures crew. The crew comes as an eight pack but as crew were normally only 6, only 6 were finished.

It represents a gun of the 25th Field Regt - 4th Indian Division in North Africa during Operation Crusader in 1941.

Vehicle markings were from Peter Marshall, Aleran and the spares box and the inspiration came from friends on the Society of Gentlemen Wargamers site and specifically a photo of this particular "Spider" kindly provided by Mike Starmer.

Cheers,

Neil

014.JPG

009 (2).JPG

002 (3).JPG

002 (4).JPG

Hi Ted,

Thanks for your nice comment. The Karrier was mastered by a couple of wargamers for their own purposes but are actually very good models and they made them available to other folks on the site. I think DaveC made the actual master for the vehicle. Here is the thread where Ian explains the details.

http://www.societyofgentlemengamers.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3012

If you are interested, I could p/m you his e-mail address.

Cheers,

Neil

Hi Ted,

Thanks for your nice comment. The Karrier was mastered by a couple of wargamers for their own purposes but are actually very good models and they made them available to other folks on the site. I think DaveC made the actual master for the vehicle. Here is the thread where Ian explains the details.

http://www.societyofgentlemengamers.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3012

If you are interested, I could p/m you his e-mail address.

Cheers,

Neil

Thanks Neill I will join that forum and have a look. Not really my field in modelling BUT my Dad started work at Commer -Karrier in 1940 and except for 3 years in the REs worked there until 1980- So I have soft spot for many thinks Commer & Karrier.

regards TED