Fordson spark plug woes!

GPW Rookie

Does anyone know where I can get a new set of spark plugs for a Fordson WOT 2H? The engine is a flat head V8 and the spark plugs are a mixture of Champion NO.7 and NGK. Some or all of these plugs are breaking down so the vehicle cannot be driven. I bought some Champion NO.7 NOS from ebay but the thread on these is longer than on the Champion NO.7 plugs in situ. Does anyone know what the modern replacements are for these Champion NO.7's and where I can obtain them please!

Reagrds,

Glen.

Change the plugs, but do the condensor as well. It will save you further problems. Lucas DCB121C

Robert, The vehicle Glen is talking about is my Wot2 radar truck, you remember me having trouble with NGK plugs, but just could not get any champion ones.

You set the distributor up for me, and i'm sure you changed the condenser then.

Jules

Robert, The vehicle Glen is talking about is my Wot2 radar truck, you remember me having trouble with NGK plugs, but just could not get any champion ones.

You set the distributor up for me, and i'm sure you changed the condenser then.

Jules

Yes, I did change the condensor, so no problems there. NGK Plugs are available from Green spark plug co. but although they fit and work, the original spark plug tool won't as the hex on them is smaller, but a modern spark plug tool will fit.