Austin Eight - staff car

Hi Higgins,

Very nice little Austin you have there. Seems complete and in pretty rust free condition.

We've just bought a 1939 Hillman Minx Staff Car from a seller in Scotland. The car is dismantled and the body has been sand blasted. The blasting showed some rust, but nothing that can't be fixed. We are looking for parts for it, brakes among others.

Good luck,

Please check our website where we soon will be showing pictures of our Hillman: http://www.MVBros.com

You can reach me at goran_noren[at]yahoo[dot]com

Goran N

hillman 1939_front end sheetmetal.jpg

Hillman estate 003.jpg

Re Austin 8 Staff, you have a nice little car there to do, there a nice little car to work on, heres a pic of one that I did earlier this year, It had a full repaint and we fitted new head linings as well as door panels and carpets, as well as new running boards, the head lining is not to bad to fit.

Regards Howard

IMAG0460.jpg

thank you for interest, think it is different work than the Bedford truck, everything is small, Austin is only minimallyrusty, unfortunately, all doors are in very bad condition, the bottom is rusted or missing.waiting for me around much consuming renovations. And missing detail parts and problem is tyres , size 4.50- 17 not normal size, only one is good others is out.....

Snímek 1449.jpg