Hello from a newbie!

VWINME

Hello All,

Firstly great site you have here.

My name is Russ and I have recently joined whilst coming across the site a number of times whilst searching for information and the amount of knowledge on here has already been very helpful.

I am the sales and marketing manager for a company called V Win Me. (www.vwinme.com)

We are have recently won the contract with the DSA to get a return on assets when surplus to requirements. As a result we have already started to receive a vast amount of Fighting Vehicle Inventory.

My most recent search has been for information on the Ptarmigan system as I have just received 17 brand new generators and was looking for a bit of output info on them.

I will keep an eye on the threads, and if there is anything I can do to help in terms of sourcing spares etc I will try my best. All our stock will be on auction soon enough on the website but if you want to contact me direct please feel free to drop me a line on here.

Thanks and look forward to speaking in the forums!

Russ Boulton