Mk3 Antar Potential Source of Parts and Assemblies

Hi folks

A client of mine is getting me to do a lot of cosmetic work on a Mk3 Antar for eventual display purposes, even though currently it is a runner. Many of the "internals" will eventually be available, items large (engine, gearbox, 3rd diff, axle internals) and small (are there any small bits on an antar??).

I would be happy to accept expressions of interest at this point. Please pm me in the first instance with contact details (email would be best) and I will get back to you.

Please note that at this point this opportuntity will not be advertised elsewhere so if you know someone who might benefit then pass this on to them.

And one of these days I will post all my Antar pics somewhere!

Paul

Hi folks

A client of mine is getting me to do a lot of cosmetic work on a Mk3 Antar for eventual display purposes, even though currently it is a runner. Many of the "internals" will eventually be available, items large (engine, gearbox, 3rd diff, axle internals) and small (are there any small bits on an antar??).

I would be happy to accept expressions of interest at this point. Please pm me in the first instance with contact details (email would be best) and I will get back to you.

Please note that at this point this opportuntity will not be advertised elsewhere so if you know someone who might benefit then pass this on to them.

And one of these days I will post all my Antar pics somewhere!

Paul

I found when I had an Antar the dust caps were quite small, I even lost one once and couldn't find it.