Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hi everyone , wondering if anyone can answer a question , i went to my local steam rally today and there i saw a bedford QL , the question is that on the nearside front of the cab side just under the level of the windscreen was an white and red arm that folded downwards into a bracket , the arm looked like a trafficator arm , it was only fitted to the nearside , what is this arm and how and what was it used for ???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thanks for your reply , i,d never seen one before and today i eventually got round to changing the month on my mvt calender and there,s a QL with one on there aswell ! thanks i,ll know what it is next time i see one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...