Jeep buyers guide ??

xt600

browse or buy ...........The jeep buyers bible BY Mark Askew usually about £20.00 ISBN 0-9534470-5-7

Attend a few shows, see some of the dealers, browse some adds, join a club.,get to know your subject it may save tears later.

A little research goes a long way :-)

Ashley

• 2 weeks later...

What do you need to know buddy i will try to help...as i was the unwilling victim of buying a "wrongun" and then having to spend thousands putting it right.

The advert read the most original 1942 Willys jeep on the road........YEAH.... :cry: :cry:

Thousands spent on restoration.....YEAH..by ME....... :evil:

But now its all done from ground up.....i am happy.....just returned from a faultless 2006 Back to The Bocage trip with the 2nd Armored....in the pictures its the Jeep called CONNIE...the 48th Medical marked MB.

Be glad to help someone not make the same mistake i did.

Regards

Lloyd

I agree with you there Loyd, we have all made mistakes :-o

XT600 just don't feel afraid to ask us even if it seems like a daft question, we like a laugh as much as the next man (or woman, sorry Berni). :-D

I think the key is to have a look at as many as possible and ask as many questions of us as you can, hopefully we can help you avoid some of the possible pitfalls we have had.