HMVf Express

cpltomo

Just a thought taken form another fourm i am with.

If a person is in manchester and needs something picking up form london. They put a post i the section and anyone passing can get in touch get the details and pick it up for them. Also works if someone is traveling between two points they can say were they are going to and from and pick stuff up.

The two people just agree if its for free or if they some fuel money is give or favour for favour.

Works well on the fourm i am with. May be worth a thought for here.

Link to the section on the other fourm http://www.mud-club.com/forum/index.php?board=47.0

See what you think

' I Need A Courier' thread in the Storage & Transportation Section .

A similar scheme is operated very successfully by the members of the National Street Rod Association . It's not an official part of the club remit it is just something the members do to help each other out and it seems to work very well .

' I Need A Courier' thread in the Storage & Transportation Section .

A similar scheme is operated very successfully by the members of the National Street Rod Association . It's not an official part of the club remit it is just something the members do to help each other out and it seems to work very well .

Just post away in the Trasportation thread as members do know... by all means start a new thread but we would not add a new board just for this, we only add new boards if there it's use is warranted... we choose carefully which boards we have otherwise the Forum would become too cluttered.