Hello all

Dotty Dodge

Hi All

My name is Rowan and i live in Chippeham Wiltshire im 18 and have just bought my first military Vehicle a month ago. I bought a 1942 wc51 dodge weapons carrier and her name is Dotty! Trouble is i dont know a thing about mechanics! So i thought i would register and if i need any help i would just ask?

I have been a mvt member for 2 years but dont know many local mv owners! How many are there of you local to wiltshire?

Sorry about the spelling :oops:

Best Regards

Rowan

Hello Dottys dad,

I met you at Kemble steam, We had the Bedford & beetle & were just over the road way from you. You probably remember the 2 big :shock: blokes ( roy & trev ) who were next to us.

We are having an end of season meet at the plough in Crudwell on 23/24/25th september & you are more than welcome to come along for the weekend.

PM me if you are interested as space is limited.

Hope to see you there

Berni

Welcome Rowan.

Well done on your Dodge, you must be well pleased. Don't worry about the mechanics side to much, there are a lot of clever people on here, just ask a question and someone will be able to help you.

Have you any images of your truck?

Hi Rowan

Good to see another WC owner here! if you need any help or advice fire away,I've got two Dodge's and a heap of spares etc.if I havn't got it I can probably tell you who has.

Cheers!

Matt.