Scale Models

Topdog

I have been hunting the net with no success, does anyone do a scale model of the Ferret. I know about Accurate armour but that is nearly £60 for a plastic kit and I really wanted a metal one.

Failing that, I am looking to do my own in brass or ali if I can get some plans with the dimensions on.

Dave

I have been hunting the net with no success, does anyone do a scale model of the Ferret. I know about Accurate armour but that is nearly £60 for a plastic kit and I really wanted a metal one.

Failing that, I am looking to do my own in brass or ali if I can get some plans with the dimensions on.

Dave

This any good http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250563373246&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1475wt_939

Item number: 250563373246

£11.99 HO Scale (trains) 1/76

Another one slightly larger scale at 1/48 and an increase in price but its a mix of resin and white metal. I haven't seen an Accurate Armour kit for a while so I can't remember what scale it is.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Daimler-Ferret-APC-Reconnaissance-armoured-Hart-Smith_W0QQitemZ140284543627QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_146?hash=item20a99c428b#ht_2335wt_939

Not impressed with some of the detail the drivers front hatch looks a bit ahem untidy and basic

Another one slightly larger scale at 1/48 and an increase in price but its a mix of resin and white metal. I haven't seen an Accurate Armour kit for a while so I can't remember what scale it is.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Daimler-Ferret-APC-Reconnaissance-armoured-Hart-Smith_W0QQitemZ140284543627QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_146?hash=item20a99c428b#ht_2335wt_939

Not impressed with some of the detail the drivers front hatch looks a bit ahem untidy and basic

1/48th Scale is actually SMALLER that 1/35th. It works out that in kit scales, the LARGER the number. The SMALLER the model! Dont ask me why they do it like that!!!

1/35th RANGE of full resin kits

'D' KITS only available directly from CROMWELL MODELS

CD101 £34.99 BRITISH FERRET MK 1/1-Full internal detail and stowage

CD102 £34.99 BRITISH FERRET MK1/2-Full internal detail and stowage

CD103 £34.99 BRITISH FERRET MK2/3-Full internal detail and stowage

HOW TO ORDER OUR KITS, FIGURES OR ACCESSORIES

ORDERING

PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER (AND E-MAIL ADDRESS) IN BLOCK LETTERS.

PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY THE CATALOGUE NUMBER, THE NAME AND PRICE OFF THE KITS REQUESTED.

MINIMUM ORDER £10.00 + POSTAL CHARGE

PAYMENT

YOUR PAYMENT SHOULD BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER

ALL PAYMENTS made out to - "CROMWELL MODELS", and sent to our address below.

METHODS OF PAYMENT

CHEQUES IN £-STERLING DRAWN THROUGH A UK BANK.

POSTAL ORDER (U.K. ONLY).

INTERNATIONAL, MONEY ORDER IN £-STERLING

4. CHEQUES AND BANK DRAFTS DRAWN ON NON UK BANKS OR IN OVERSEAS

CURRENCY ADD £8.00 EQUIVALENT FOR BANK CHARGE.

5. CREDIT CARD - PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY YOUR FULL CARD NO. AND EXPIRY DATE.

POSTAL CHARGES

U.K. Under £60.00 + £1.50

EC Under £250.00 + 12%

EUROPE Under £250.00 + 5%

ELSEWHERE Under £300.00+ 10%

VAT TAX - EUROPE & ELSEWHERE

All kit prices include U.K. VAT, our low cost postal charges take into account the removal of VAT which we do not charge on orders outside the UK and EC.

CROMWELL MODEL PRODUCTIONS

UNITS N 1& 2, GLASGOW NORTH TRADING ESTATE,

24 CRAIGMONT STREET, GLASGOW G20 9BT.

TEL. No. 0141- 942 - 8596

E Mail: HYPERLINK "mailto:cromwellmodels@yahoo.co.uk" cromwellmodels@yahoo.co.uk

Please allow up to 28 days for delivery in the U.K.

I have nothing to do with Cromwell, but am just a very satisfied customer.