fordson rebuild

phil munga

I'm trying to get this fordson back together , need to sell it pluss a crawler tractor BTD6 to make room for next MV project ,fordson clutch jamed up last time i was using it , so had to split it to sort out what was wrong ,, turned out to be a 3mm thick pin had droped out one of the clutch release fingers :cry: , this fordson has an extra low range gearbox giving 12 forward speeds :) anyone know of a good forum for agricultural vehicles

silverbusplusyouthsdadsbuspics097.jpg

you can see the pin in this pic on the engine above a mounting point

silverbusplusyouthsdadsbuspics098.jpg

this is what it looks like today , not sure wether to paint the full lot as need to move quick to get the MV that i've seen

silverbusplusyouthsdadsbuspics109.jpg

silverbusplusyouthsdadsbuspics108.jpg

:) today I opened boxes that contained panels that I'd painted a while ago , the tractor was still getting used as it was until the clutch jamed , I also had a replacement fuel tank because the one that was on had a small hole and the wrong outlet pipe ,, gave it a real good cleaning off first ,, rear mudguards are just on loose because i need adjust the brakes

silverbusplusyouthsdadsbuspics112.jpg

silverbusplusyouthsdadsbuspics111.jpg

silverbusplusyouthsdadsbuspics110.jpg