Erskine Annual Military Ball 18th September.. Vehicles/kit required

Request just received if anyone can help out...

Dear Sirs,

We are the Charity Erskine formerly Erskine Hospital and we care for ex servicemen and women and are holding our Annual Military Ball on Friday 18th September 2009 at the salubrious Mar Hall Hotel.

This is the first time we have held our Ball at this venue and it is bound to be a very emotive evening as the venue was Erskine’s old home, it is the original Erskine Hospital – we moved out of the building almost 10 years ago into a new custom built home that we are now in.

My reason for contacting you was to originally ask if you could help us with a couple of war-time vintage vehicles which would be parked at the entrance to the hotel (please see pic 0011)but as I look through your website the things you do are amazing and since it is a ‘Military Ball’ I was wondering if there were other things that you could help us with that would make the Ball more interesting. Besides the Military Band we also have someone who is setting up a room with memorabilia from WW1 & II but still feel its lacking something so if you had any ideas to put forward I would be delighted to hear from you.

I have attached details of our Ball along with a couple of photographs of the Hotel when it was Erskine Hospital. Also if you would like further details on Erskine please have a look at our website on www.erskine.org.uk

Many, many thanks

Linda

Linda O'Malley

Area Co-ordinator West

Erskine

Bishopton

PA7 5PU

Tel: 0141 814 4622

Mob: 07765252862

linda.o'malley@erskine.org.uk

www.erskine.org.uk

scan0011 erskine ho. main entrance.jpg