Any storage or space to roam near High Wycombe

• 1 year later...
56 minutes ago, Swamprat33 said:

Did you find anywhere Lance?

I am not far from Wycombe and also looking for a storage/play area.

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

I tried all over, farmlands, gardens but all with no joy. I did however found somewhere to store it if you dont mind it under a tarpulin. I am currently trying to get it moved down to Alton where the cold war museum has offered me better cover and a large field to play in.

I have found some great military vehicle owners round here who have helped arrange some great rallies (well 2019) which I have attended and had great fun.

I am also trying to get my C license so I can ferry the beast about, If I had that life would be so much easier. On the very plus side every one round here does not seem to mind me chugging round the roads.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of help

Lance

Higgins Park.jpg

The MV i am wanting is not road legal so have no other choice and it is open topped so really need it in a shed.

I have a double garage at home but this is straight onto the main road in the village so i could store it but would have no way to move it without driving it onto the road first which is not really an option.

I kinda want to get this headache sorted before i commit to buying it really.

Cheers

Tim