58 Pattern Nylon Webbing

Colebrook

I'm soooo annoyed, I bought  left, Right pouches and yoke of of 72" set for £15, in the late 80's I liked it because it was unusual.

I was always looking for that rear pouch, I had to improvise with a US buttpouch or a single kidney pouch, neither really worked, .I gave the set free to a friend of mine a decade ago! 

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2013 at 8:34 AM, Colebrook said:

No not ebay this set. I have had this for a while. The poncho roll was the last bit to come.

Just looking for a belt and water bottle pouch.

Thanks.

I think I have the correct belt.....if it is the one you were after and still need one?

nylon waist belt p1.jpg

nylon waist belt p2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Heres another from Combat and Survival, but the latter was a 75" set I owned, you cant see the yoke, but it was there, I gave to my friend. You can see he attached a s10 (58") resi pouch as a rear pouch.

from the fact that C&S featured set up photos withsoldiers some wearing  75" patt webbing, back in the early 90's some must have quite liked it or thought it was  Gucci back then, it's a bit sad it's so difficult to find today.

!975 pattern webbing.jpg

Capture.JPG