One worthy of Clive.

Tony B

Well it looks as if the contrivance is angled down on a slope about to undergo some wading trial, this is confirmed by the snorkel tube & the expression on the drivers face. Although this is in B&W, three of the chaps seem to have black overalls indicative of RTR & looks like a RTR cap badge. So this is an AFV & judging by its spartan constructiuon used for driver training or initiation ceromonies!

So whats this from Tony, a War Illustrated? I see you have another picture posted that looks to have come from the same source ie newsprint type photo?

BLIMEY :angry: will you lot give me a chance? trouble is there's something intresting in every picture. Bren carriers with roundels, C8's with number plates, Crossley armoured cars. A lot on Abyssinia, and how many of us bother with that theatre? They are like a little time capsule, there is a picture of OY's in King's courier markings, do you think I can find it again!!!!!!!!!! :sweat: