Storage Available at Gaydon, Warwickshire

Guest Papav66

Guest Papav66

I currently store my MV in a shared barn in Gaydon & one chap has recently moved out so there is now space for a couple of vehicles if anyone is interested.

Dry & draughty + has lighting & electrics. Costs a few hundred a year but worth it to help preserve your vehicle.

Please contact me for details & I'll pass on the name of agent.

• 6 months later...
I currently store my MV in a shared barn in Gaydon & one chap has recently moved out so there is now space for a couple of vehicles if anyone is interested.

Dry & draughty + has lighting & electrics. Costs a few hundred a year but worth it to help preserve your vehicle.

Please contact me for details & I'll pass on the name of agent.

Hi

Do you still have any storage available, as I'm looking to store and restore 2 vehicles near Coventry?

Kind regards

Gaylon

Hello Gaylon

Welcome to the forum here. I have since moved my vehicle closer to home near Leamington but I can ask the farmer for you & will let you know.

Once you've had a chance to browse around the forum it might be worth introducing yourself in the Introductions & Welcomes section where you'll get a warm reception and answers to any questions you may have, there are some very knowledgeable chaps here with a wealth of information to share.

cheers

Paul

Literally knocked on several farmers doors, first knocked on this one 2 years ago but he wasn't ready & told me to come back 6months time etc. as farm activities were changing, finally it was sorted. Great for me now as only 1mile away, saves me a lot of time & fuel.

Edited by Papav66