For Sale:

ferretfixer

Now the Summer is opening up for all of us! 😀

Here is an opportunity, to acquire the Ultimate Vehicle for Summer shows! At a SENSIBLE Price Too!

I am very reluctantly putting My Willys Jeep up for sale. The reason is, I have another Bigger vehicle coming. & I cant drive them all! 

It is a 1945 Willys MB. Restored to Hotchkiss M201 Spec. Having owned all three variants over the years. In my opinion, this is the best variant!

ALL new canvas with winter side screen kit. (There's £850 before you even start! ) All New Canvas Cushion's ( £350 ) Aerial Antenna Mount.

Pioneer Tools, Almost new tyres all round. ( Spare has never been on the road ) Brand new 24v Alternator conversion. As the Original French Gennie system was always playing up! Starts First time & Drives superbly! Jeeps pretty near always have 'Play' in the steering system of some small kind. This one has Zero play! & drives in a straight line!

I am asking £18,000 For her. As similar Jeeps Without New canvas Etc, Etc. Are at £23-£24,000 on Milweb! 0r, VERY near 0ffer!

Tax & MOT Exempt!

Vehicle located in Kent. right Next to the M20 Motorway!

Jeep 1.jpg

jeep 2.jpg

jeep 4.jpg

jeep 5.jpg

jeep 9.jpg

jeep 12 rear.jpg

Edited by ferretfixer